Stripefest
For the past few years I have been catching up with some people that I met online. We all have striped animals so are the Stripies.
DoppelBandy with Zebbie, Scary Tiger and a ring in the budgie. Scary seemed quite smitten.😀 missing was Dunkie the donkey who couldn't get time off to cross the Irish Sea.
This year's Stripefest meeting was at Camden and we took a canal tour from Paddington to the Camden lock markets. Very scenic and you really forget that you are close to the centre of such a large city.
With time running out, we all had to try and get to mainline overground stations before the tube turned into a pumpkin at 6.30. Bridget and I needed to get to Liverpool Street station and had to travel across the city from west to east. We decided that we would keep going until they threw us off the tube. Luckily, they allowed existing tube services complete their journeys so we got there in one piece after all!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to add any comments